My goal at Frank Price Company is to provide the most effortless and stress-free car buying experience imaginable. Melbourne paint correction During this process it will also be my goal to find the vehicle you seek at the lowest price possible. And, with 20 years experience, I know just how to get the job done.
I do not own a car lot. I do not have a public showroom or office. I do work with most of the reputable dealerships in the area (and a few outside our area) representing your interests in obtaining a new or used vehicle.
The following is a general outline of what Frank Price Company, and I will do for you:
- If you have not already decided which vehicle you desire, I will help you determine the model(s) to consider according to your budget, driving habits and other considerations. I also make every effort to insure that you are in the most favorable equity position possible.
- I then begin the search for your ideal vehicle; any make, any model, new or used. From economy to luxury car or truck. The search starts at reputable local dealerships. If the vehicle cannot be found locally, I will search the tri-state (South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia) area.
- When a suitable vehicle is found, I typically bring to you (at your home or office) for a longer-than-usual test-drive.
- If you like the vehicle and I think you will, I will begin the final negotiation with the dealer for the sales price. If you have a trade-in, I will negotiate the actual value of the trade. I am also prepared to assist you with the return of your leased vehicle, if necessary.
- Once the deal is closed, I have the car cleaned up and readied for delivery. I then bring your new car (or truck) and the necessary paperwork to you at your home or office. You don’t even have to go to the bank or the dealership! Unless, of course, you like that sort of thing.
- The dealer pays my fee.
Most, if not all, of my clients find our service to be a terrific alternative to their spending hours or days at numerous dealerships all over town. Let me share that experience with you.
If you would like me to help you, please call me before contacting a dealership. If you speak with them first, it will greatly hinder my ability to represent you. Technically, you will already have become the dealer’s client, and it would be inappropriate for me to interfere.